The qualification has been created to develop and reward those learners who are looking to or already have chosen a career in a business-related sector. We hope that centres and learners take the opportunity to learn a great deal from this programme that will provide relevant new skills and qualities.
It is envisaged that this programme will encourage both academic and professional development so that learners move forward to realise not just their own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors. The qualification is accredited at Level 3 with a total equivalence of 60 credits. It is envisaged that learners completing the Level 3 Diploma will progress to a QUALIFI’s Level 4 qualification.
Entry to the qualification will be through centre interview and learners will be expected to hold the following:
- qualifications at Level 2 and/or;
- work experience in a business environment and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- Level 3 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in management
- Managing Business Operations
- An Introduction to Finance
- Working in Teams
- An Introduction to Leadership Skills
- Organisational Culture
- Workplace Welfare
QUALIFI Level 4 qualification, or directly into employment in an associated profession.