The qualifications have been created to develop and reward the hospitality and tourism managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors. Furthermore, we look to develop the team leaders, managers and leaders of the future through the creation and delivery of learning appropriate for industry.
The diploma will link to key development in areas of the hospitality and tourism sector. Contemporary issues are identified and evaluated so that the learner has a true vocational understanding on the industry as well as an academic perspective.
- This is an open entry qualification and the only guidance is that candidates possess an IELTS 5.5 or other evidence of competence in English at this level.
- Introduction to the Tourism Industry
- Introduction to the Hospitality Industry
- Introduction to Marketing for Hospitality and Tourism
- Introduction to Customer Service for Hospitality and Tourism
The QUALIFI Level 4 Certificate in Hospitality and Tourism Management or directly into employment in an associated profession