By signing the application form you are giving permission for information given to be used for the following purposes:
- To enable your application for the course to be considered
- To enable us to create your electronic and physical student files.
- To enable our college to compile statistics provided that no statistical information, which would identify you as a person is published.
- Our College undertakes not to release the information provided to any external agency or person unless:
- The student has released the information themselves and we are being asked to confirm it
- The student is suspected of fraud against the College.
- Our college is requested to provide information by Government Departments, including HMRC, Police, UKBA and other Government Bodies.
- Students are expected to attend all their classes as per their time table.
- If students attendance falls below 80%, we will warn them about their poor attendance. If attendance doesn’t improve after warning, we may terminate them from course with our any prior notice.
Registration & Fees
- All payments must be made in UK Pounds (£).
- A registration fee of £100 is payable for enrollment on all courses.
- The tuition fees do not cover the cost of books and other material the students might require during their course of study as well as the cost of membership registration with the professional bodies and the examination registration fees are excluded.
- Fees are not transferable to other students.
- If an entry clearance has been refused, you can ask the college to defer your course to a later date while you appeal the decision. You will need to provide the Home Office refusal letter so we can postpone your course.
- If the course is discontinued or postponed by the College, students enrolled on the course will be given an option to change to a different course or a full refund will be given before the planned start of the course, or if the course has started, for the remaining period paid for in advance but not studied.
- In case of visa refusal, we will need to see an original refusal letter from the UK Border Agency or the respective British high commission in order to process refund.
- If student is awaiting an appeal decision against the visa refusal, refunds will be considered on the presentation of the Court’s final decision (of refusal).
- Refunds will be made by cheque or bank transfer and in no circumstances in cash and only to the person or agency that that has paid the course fees.
- Please allow 4 weeks for all refunds.
No refunds will be made in the following cases:
- If the College suspended the student from the course due to non attendance or poor-attendance.
- If a student studying a professional programme failed to make a progress on the course for two consecutive terms and has been suspended from the course for that reason.
- For the course which has already finished.
- If the student has been refused an entry clearance for submitting the false documents or providing false information in order to obtain visa.
- If a student has been refused an entry clearance on criminal grounds.
- There will be no refund for the missed classes if the students arrive after the courses’ start date.
- There will be no fee reduction/refund for public holidays and no compensation for missed classes. Course will not be extended for such periods.
If you cancel your course more than 4 weeks before the course start date we will refund 80% of the course fee.
If you cancel less than 4 weeks before the course start date, no refunds will be made